Information absorption is the first key to effective learning that caters to our brains. If we cannot see, hear, or perceive a piece of information, forget about the rest of the process. No number of memory techniques or amount of deep learning will make a difference if the information hasn’t made it into your head.
Questions or comments regarding the podcast?
- Email the show at HollinsPodcast@NewtonMG.com or let us know what you think at http://bit.ly/hollinscomment
- Hear it Here – https://bit.ly/neurolearninghollins
- Show notes and/or episode transcripts are available at https://bit.ly/self-growth-home
- Peter Hollins is a bestselling author, human psychology researcher, and a dedicated student of the human condition. Visit https://bit.ly/peterhollins to pick up your FREE human nature cheat sheet: 7 surprising psychology studies that will change the way you think.
- For narration information visit Russell Newton at https://bit.ly/VoW-home
- For production information visit Newton Media Group LLC at https://bit.ly/newtonmg
- #PeterHollins #TheArtandScienceofSelf-Growth #RussellNewton #NewtonMG #neurolearning #InformationAbsorption