Timeboxing is all about living in your calendar. Whatever is on your mind needs to be scheduled first and foremost. In this way, a calendar is a commitment device that keeps you on track, and organized as well, because timeboxing involves accounting for time, environment, context, energy, desire, and difficulty. It really is as simple as devoting yourself to a schedule and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It turns out that when we set out our intentions, we tend to keep them more often than not.
- Practical Self-Discipline: Become a Relentless Goal-Achieving and Temptation-Busting Machine (A Guide for Procrastinators, Slackers, and Couch Potatoes) By Peter Hollins
- Get the audiobook on Audible at https://bit.ly/practicalselfdiscipline
- Show notes and/or episode transcripts are available at https://bit.ly/self-growth-home
- Peter Hollins is a bestselling author, human psychology researcher, and a dedicated student of the human condition.
- Visit https://bit.ly/peterhollins to pick up your FREE human nature cheat sheet: 7 surprising psychology studies that will change the way you think.
- For narration information visit Russell Newton at https://bit.ly/VoW-home
- For production information visit Newton Media Group LLC at https://bit.ly/newtonmg
- #PeterHollins #TheArtandScienceofSelf-Growth #RussellNewton #NewtonMG #Timeboxing #TheAllPowerfulSchedule #PracticalSelfDiscipline