Think in Models is a collection of the world’s (and history’s) greatest mental models that are exclusively focused on getting the most insight from the least amount of information. You’ll learn over 20 of the most helpful and widely-applicable mental models and above all else, learn to think like a genius.
Learn mental models for error-proof thinking, analysis, and decisions.
- Hear it Here – http://bit.ly/thinkinmodels
- Visit or subscribe to the Voice over Work podcast at https://bit.ly/VoiceOverWork-home
- Show notes and/or episode transcripts are available at https://bit.ly/VoiceOverWork-shownotes
- For narration information, contact Russell Newton at https://bit.ly/VoW-home
- For production information, visit Newton Media Group LLC at https://bit.ly/newtonmg
The world is not as it seems. It requires a bit more analysis to see reality, and applying mental models is the best way to start.
A wide variety of examples, explanations, and step-by-step guidelines are also included.
Nick Trenton grew up in rural Illinois and is quite literally a farm boy. His best friend growing up was his trusty companion Leonard the dachshund. RIP Leonard. Eventually, he made it off the farm and obtained a BS in Economics, followed by an MA in Behavioral Psychology.
Knowing how to think is always better than having more information.
• The simple way to know whether you are truly open-minded or not
• Why you must always ask yourself a few questions in Latin
• What your gut feeling is really telling you
• How to analyze systems in your everyday life
• How Sherlock Holmes thinks and solves crimes
Don’t just wing it. Emulate the best and reach your goals.
Thinking in models isn’t just important for large decisions or work issues. You can use all of these skills in daily life to live better, happier, and more stress-free.
Think in models and think like history’s most accomplished thinkers.
#BehavioralPsychology #Models #RussellNewton #NewtonMG #NickTrenton #ThinkinModels #Relationships #Parenting&PersonalDevelopment #PersonalDevelopment