The median net worth of an American at age 64 is just $224,000. In retirement, the majority of Americans will have less than $15,000 per year to live on, plus their social security, assuming they plan on dying at the average age of 79, leaving nothing! Faced with having to eke out a tiny pension for the rest of your life or keep working into your seventies would be a scenario you are pretty desperate to avoid?
Do you want to know how to manage your finances like the 1% using a 21 step secret money paradigm, even if you know nothing about personal finance?
Hear it Here – http://bit.ly/financialblackbelt
In this book, you will discover:
- How to organize and manage your finances like the rich.
- Why trying to find your passion is misdirecting you.
- Why some people almost always make money in the stock market.
- How to avoid 5 disastrous mistakes you could be about to make.
- Which investment strategies and asset classes would suit you.
- Eliminate the bad habits that are keeping you poor.
- 21 specific steps or actions to put you on the right road to wealth.
When considering what it would take to be a financial black belt, we looked at billionaires like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Carl Icahn and Ray Dalio, they displayed all of the elements which we shall examine, as demonstrated by them in interviews, lectures and their writing. However, when we analyzed and surveyed the habits and traits of mere self-made millionaires, we found a correlation of only two-thirds of the elements displayed in 93% of the sample. Only a few (14%) showed all of them. Maybe they are billionaires of the future, who knows?
#BillGates #CarlIcahn #JeffBezos #RayDalio #RussellNewton #NewtonMG #WarrenBuffett #FinancialBlackBelt #TomCromwell #PersonalFinances