Analyzing people in a flash – it’s not easy, and it’s not simple. But that’s because you don’t know the tools in this audiobook. People give us more information than they realize. Learn to decipher all of it to further your goals. Understand personality traits, character, emotions, and values through pure observation or simple questions.
Think Like a Psychologist is about working backward from the person in front of you. You will learn to draw conclusions about people’s emotions, behavior, past experiences, and overall personality and temperament based on small yet important pieces of information. From this analysis, you will gain enormous insight into the people around you, new and old.
You may not be able to read people’s minds, but armed with knowledge about behavioral tendencies, developmental psychology, motivation and personality theories, and nature versus nurture, you will always possess deeper comprehension that others may not even have about themselves. And of course, there is an element of lie detection.
Understanding others is an opening to understanding yourself and self-awareness.
Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. He has sold over a million books. His writing draws of a variety of sources, including research, academic experience, coaching, and real life experience.
Analyze people for better social interactions, less conflict, and the ability to open people up.
Learn the most widespread personality evaluation methods. Unlock the power of analyzing simple answers to simple questions. How motivation theories drive our behaviors. Read people’s emotions and social cues. Scientific body language and facial expressions.
Understand people inside and out; quickly upgrade your emotional and social intelligence.
©2019 Patrick King (P)2019 Patrick King
- Visit our sponsor Let’s Get Checked at https://TryLGC.com/NMG and get 20% off your order!
- Think Like a Psychologist: How to Analyze Emotions, Read Body Language and Behavior, Understand Motivations, and Decipher Intentions By Patrick King
- Get the audiobook on Audible at https://bit.ly/think-psych
- Show notes and/or episode transcripts are available at https://bit.ly/social-skills-shownotes
- Understand personality traits, character, emotions, and values through pure observation or simple questions. Analyzing people in a flash – it’s not easy, and it’s not simple. But that’s because you don’t know the tools inside this book. People give us more information than they realize. Learn to decipher all of it to further your goals.
- Patrick King is an internationally bestselling author and social skills coach. emotional and social intelligence. Learn more or get a free mini-book on conversation tactics at https://bit.ly/pkconsulting
- For narration information visit Russell Newton at https://bit.ly/VoW-home
- For production information visit Newton Media Group LLC at https://bit.ly/newtonmg